Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Quitting Your Job Using Rental Properties - Day 2

2/9/15  Tuesday
    Today is the second day on my road to retirement with real estate.  The goal is to replace my current income with income from rental properties.  I continued reading 2 Years to a Million in Real Estate.  The book has a ton of useful information.
    I heard back from the online banker who lives 400 miles away today.  We'll call her Jessica.  She sent me an email that simply said, "With your credit score of 640, you will need to put 25% down."  Then she asked for the same documents that Hank asked for yesterday.  I got the feeling from the tone of Jessica's email, that she was not really interested in working with me.  I sent her the info she requested anyway, because it's not about what she wants, its about what I want.  We'll see how she responds.
     I also sent Hank all the information that he requested yesterday.  I asked my wife yesterday to gather all the documents that Hank had requested.  She gathered them nice and neat on Sam (that's what we call the table near our front door) and left me a note.  Well me being the oblivious male that I am, walked right passed them on my way to work and didn't see them.  So, on my lunch break, I hustled back to the house and picked them up.  I used my work scanner to scan them in and sent them off to Hank.  He said he would review everything and let me know if he needed anything else from me. 
     And that's pretty much it for the second day.  I'm still excited.

Please check out my website for my other side business/hobby. www.yrlenterprises.com and at facebook.com/yrlenterprises.



    

No comments:

Post a Comment