Friday, December 18, 2015

Types of Personalities - The Inappropriate Sarcastic

Make sure you visit my website here. and my facebook page @ YRL Enterprises

YRL Enterprises is now a household name.


TYPES OF PERSONALITIES - THE INAPPROPRIATE SARCASTIC

This person is not sarcastic about inappropriate things, but rather sarcastic at inappropriate times.  They think its funny to say things that could very well be taken seriously, and you have no reason to believe they are not serious, but they are not serious.  Example:  After asking a simple task of the Inappropriate Sarcastic in a workplace setting, the Inappropriate Sarcastic replies, "OK, but I'm going to have to charge that time to your work order number."  Then, when you tell the Inappropriate Sarcastic, "OK, that's fine."  The Inappropriate Sarcastic says, "No, I'm just kidding."  Well guess what Inappropriate Sarcastic, that's not funny.  It's not a joke, it's not cute, it's not funny.  It's annoying and a waste of time.

Check out my blog for more personality types as they become available.  And check out the About section of my website to learn more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment